...in China! (...在中国!)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Visit me, revisited...

It's official. I am taking my first ever paid vacation. Wow, I'm 30 and have never had a paid vacation. Sure I have had time off. But that was either unemployment or the result of a surgical procedure. So, what exotic place am I headed for my vacation, you ask? Well since I am hopefully going to China in August, I am opting for an inverted vacation. Instead of going abroad, I am going home. Bloomington, Indiana to be specific. Mark your calendar kiddies, from June 17th to June 23rd, I will be in sunny (maybe) Bloomington. This trip has several reasons, most importantly is so my mom can get her "My baby boy is going to China, and never coming back"'s out of the way. I also hope to be helping around their house with some minor home improvement type things. That said I would love to spend time with some of the people I know in Bloomington, assuming any of them are left. I also hope to get some hometown restaurant cravings out of the way. Irish Lion, Little Tibet, Nick's English Hut, Upland Brewery, watch out here I come. All that said, I would love to see some of you while I am in town. Please get a hold of me via the usual means!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home