...in China! (...在中国!)

Friday, August 04, 2006

Almost time to go...

We're finally down to the waiting game. All the paperwork as cleared. I have my Visa and Plane ticket. The domestic to-do list seems to be getting longer however. I now have to pack and relocate all of my stuff, due to Jake being unable to find a new roommate. I suspect he wasn't really trying very hard, but whatever. Most of my stuff is going there. Some stuff is going to the Jones'. And some home to my folks. The stuff to the folks depends on a visit from a friend. Since I am take the bus home for a visit, I can't rightly take very much stuff to be stored. But if the Sargeant drives up, I'll be set. I still need to figure out how to take care of finances while I am abroad. I also need to figure out what exactly I am taking with me to China. But other than that I am just waiting. I am going home for the last weekend of August for my birthday and goodbyes. Then I come back to Chicago just in time for a Bon Voyage send-off at Sheffields. So I hope to see a few close friends on my way out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home