...in China! (...在中国!)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holidays...



First Christmas in China. Pretty quiet. No. Actually, quite busy. That day I had two of my Chinese language classes. In one I had a final exam. And I taught two English classes. Christmas eve was pretty fun though. Met a friend for dinner. Then we were mall rats for the evening. Lots of Fun.

I was sent a very nice care package from the family.
Contents:
Peppermint Patties. (they don't seem to combine chocolate and mint here very often) Pumpkin bread.
Two pairs of shoes. (Hard to find my size here! 47.5)
Two pullovers.
DIY Mini Christmas tree, with mini ornaments. (see photo above)
6 pack of Wintergreen Altoids.
Static window decorations.
Mini stocking with Mini stuffer!
Something from Marie.

The next holiday coming up is New Years. I am hoping for a nice evening and weekend. Since Friday will be the last day of Chinese classes, next week will be pretty light.

I now have a regular speaking partner. Her English is not so good, so I'm forced to use more Chinese to communicate. It is quite nice. And I'm getting pretty fast with a dictionary. (see below photo, far left!)

That's all for now. Will write more next year. Next year, get it? Get it? See what I did there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home